Friday, August 17, 2007

A Man’s Gravest Battle

Sadly... Am so depressed yet I am but clueless of the reason...

Human I remain to be

And thus LIMITATIONS are inevitable...

But I struggle... Hard if I must say so myself...

Looks like it's not enough though...

Right now, my feebleness I can clearly see...

It's a part of me I can't lose, a part I can't remove...

I sit here, helpless...

Today seems so wrong...

I have no idea why, but it does,

I want to escape...

To go far...

But there's no place for running away...

My chest feels like led....

I feel like am continuously crying....

Both inside and out...

I tried...

But my mind is stuck...

It's stuck in this hopeless situation...

I can't seem to dig it out...

My strength’s depleted...

My soul in anguish...

My mind, unstable...

What then should I do??

Where then should I go??

To whom shall I turn to??

The battle I now fight...

Is waged within...

Unseen...

Unknown...

Unfelt...

It remains to be...

It's a battle I fight...

Against something...

Or someone...

Who knows everything that remains to be unknown to me...

It's a siege...

An assault wherein I try my best to defend myself...

from...

MYSELF.........

No comments: