Sunday, December 13, 2009

Too much?

Too much...

time?
Too much time has passed since I blogged and actually wrote something that I felt like writing about. Sure, I have written quite a lot these past quarter or so, how can I not have? I'm in college. Too much time to kill? Probably so, it feels like I have a whole lifetime to just squander on everything, but then at the same time, its as though that lifetime ends every moment.

pain?
Well, on the topic of pain, I'm not really sure what to say. I probably am in pain, it could be that its too much already that I'm beginning to be stoic and quite indifferent to it. Or, I probably have taken in too much of it already that I need to start writing again... Honestly? I have no idea.

pressure?
As much as I want to be true to what I believe in, that pressure (along with a dozen other things) is just a matter of perception, it could be there or not, and it would just be up to you to be affected either way. But I would also be lying if I say that pressure is not a problem I'm parrying with. Pressure most likely brought upon me by none other than myself, no one hates me more than myself, as much as no one loves me more than myself (excluding God of course, I'm speaking of this world).

to think about?
I guess after weighing everything, it all boils down to just me thinking too much... Or am I... I feel bored, tired, stressed, and a whole lot more. My life seems to be satisfactory and trashy both at the same time. Its as though I have big plans, a future, dreams, and stuff like that... Yet at the same time, it feels like there's nowhere else to go to from here. It feels like I'm doing a wide array of stuff yet feels like everyday is monotonous. Somehow I see improvements, but then again, they seem to be trivial and even imaginary... I don't know... Maybe I AM thinking too much.

to still do...
As much as I hate to admit it, I have a reality to go back to...One that bounds me to things which I like yet at the same time feel bonded to...

blabber?
I'm not making anymore sense now am I? Its starting to sound too much like a ranting rascal, trash talk if you will...

I guess this means its time to end this post...




No comments: