Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day

I haven't been able to post lately, my time management skills have yet to improve. But, I do find time to check my email, and consequently, my subscriptions. So here's something I really believe would be a great read.

"Saint Patrick: Green Beer Has Nothing To Do With Him"  


is Chief of the Least's latest post, and I really liked it and strongly believed I had to share it.

Turns out, I have been missing out way too much -- I SHOULD be commemorating St. Patrick's Day!

God's grace is painted in an awesome shade of green on this holiday. Green symbolizing growth for Saints everywhere who endure trials and persecution (even from other believers -- Saint Patrick had to deal with his superiors' doubts while being strongly persecuted by some Irish rulers, lawgivers, and commoners) in pursuit of God's call.

(Click on the title to access the post.)

No comments: