Monday, July 7, 2008

So it was...

So it was... Shockingly, I had the chance to talk to our newly appointed principal today! =)

(Yep, PRINCIPAL, finally we get to have one!)

Well, contrary to what I thought, she actually didn't forget what she said, and so... we talked.

I was at her office at around 4:30pm?? Give or take... And I left about 7pm... O_O (Am shocked myself!)

As planned, I told her about my "concerns" regarding the English Club thingie...
She said she'll look into it, and that she needs to talk to some people about it. (admin., club adviser, etc.)

If you know St. Stephen's (our school, apparently) you'll know how "significant" that statement already is!

I can't really blame her, you should've seen her table! It was nowhere in sight! It was covered with tons and tons of paper! And I am not one bit exaggerating! =.=

So much for that, if I were to say here what else we talked about... You might say that I've been quote-on-quote "brainwashed" o.O

I'm just happy that I was finally able to voice out, and that I was heard. I just hope and pray that they can hasten the processes, because BY ALL MEANS, time is running out! =)

No comments: