Friday, July 4, 2008

What Now??

A lot has happened lately. From me getting sick to the "scandalous" induction ceremony. And just like everyone else, I am... hm... how do I say this? Agitated?

Well, lets just say me "school spirit" has been awakened. There, I guess that would be a better way to put it. And apparently, I am in a state of confusion.

I was not able to run for any office in the club in which I was vying for. The English Club. Since the election was scheduled on a Thursday, and that same Thursday was the day I was burning with fever! I tried to get myself nominated via phone, but they refused and said that I was not qualified due to my absence.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I know I have my right to run, at least I believe I do. And all I know now is that I have to fight for it. But the question is... After I fight for it, and prove them wrong... WHAT'S NEXT??

Do I ask for a re-election? Would that be fair?

I am SO confused... I know something has to be done, and so I am going to do it... My voice needs to be heard, and I will forever be bothered if I just kept quiet about this.

But what is it that I do next?

Sometimes it really makes me wonder. What was God's plan?

Did He...

Made these things possible because He didn't want me to have any office at the club?

Or...

Did He allow this to tell me to learn to stand up for my rights?

Am SO confused...

But all I can do now... Is wait... Right?

I can only wait and see how these things would turn out...

I'll be talking to people soon, and I just hope they turn out right! =)

No comments: