Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing Much

I had to be in school by 10 this morning, since we had to prepare something for "Joy Fellowship's Anniversary".

Nothing much really, don't really have anything to elaborate on there. =)

After which, I accompanied Jeff to the Barber Shop to have his haircut, in-return, he agreed to play at the comp shop for an hour! =)

Sadly though, his mom said that his dad might be enraged and thus he had to leave. I don't even think we were able to finish 1 hour.

Anyways, my aunt arrived a few minutes later (about 70 -80?!) and then as expected, I had to leave.

The fun part was that I had just installed the said game in our laptop at home! =) Hooray! And so upon arrival... well I wasn't really sure of the happenings, but bottom line? I played... haha

While playing, I got surprised at the fact that my dad was OL, and so the usual late night conversations for the family (Well, it's more like my dad calls, we say "hi" etc, and them my mom talks to him.) was really early today! =)

Aside from those? Nothing else really... Pretty dull day huh? =)

But actually, I really am SO happy that finally I have level 50 characters! =) Yup, with an "s", its really an accomplishment, an achievement.

I guess the title really says it all... "Nothing Much"

Or maybe I should just try "Nothing" =) but that'd be too negative right? haha =)

No comments: