Thursday, May 1, 2008

By Request! =)

Remember I posted about us having to see our dear friend in a video message? Yup, the one about Wendy. Well, as you might've seen in my "cbox" (that is if you're viewing my blog through Blogspot) Wendy asked for a some what "detailed(?)" narration of what happened. Or better yet, what our reactions were. Well here it is! =) Hope I have enough details for you Dotz! =)

Well here goes.

At first we REALLY were surprised to see Wendy on the screen! I mean who would've thought we'd actually have a recording of her! And boy! That wasn't all that surprised us! =) She looked GORGEOUS! =) And I am not one bit exaggerating! We used to remember her as the little(?) girl who was really playful and stuff. But now? She looked more like a lady! Her hair was long and straight, a great contrast from what we used to see before... short and quite frizzy.

The thing that shocked us the most was her voice! She sounded so refined! =)) LOLx (no offense Dotzy) And her English accent really did improve a LOT! =) I guess her stay in the states really paid off! =)

But as far as I'm concerned? She still was the "Wendy" we knew, or at least the one I knew.

She still had that sense of "caring-ness" in her voice, and she still had that "naughty(?)" tone as well! =)

[haha! Can't hide that from me! LOLx]


I guess what I said in the previous post really holds true, especially in this case. =)

Here!

Hope it's good enough for you! =) haha

Miss you Dotz! =)

Oh, and BTW...

Mae really was happy to see you... and your cleavage... OOOPS! =| I didn't just say that put loud did I?? haha LOLX Dotz! =)

Love Yah! =)

No comments: