Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy?

Well, uhm.. today a pastor from Taiwan came and spoke. He was speaking on happiness, and well... it was quite timely.

I have been, and probably still am, looking for a person/s who would really care for me. Not that my friends and family aren't enough... but... I don't know. All I know is just I "need" it.

The Taiwanese pastor basically was telling us that the only way to be happy is to...

1. learn to love others

and

2. be loved...

Loving others and caring for others is easy... (or probably because I can fake it, whatever)
but the second condition for happiness is quite hard to obtain.

Today a LOT happened, (I would really love to write them all down, but I believe certain people would get offended), and they aren't really good.

So in short? I felt down... almost the entire day.

Now who could I talk to? Who would care to listen? I tried to tell others, but no one seemed to care... I know, not everyone is as "martyr" as me, that would really extend to great lengths just to help and/or be there for someone...

And I forgot... I was supposed to be "self sufficient"...
I AM supposed to be... to be... to be someone, probably someone I am not.

Fine. I know this post would most likely raise a lot of questions, and some people out there would probably be offended, and many many more.

But hey~ I am not doing this to please anyone~

No comments: