Friday, August 22, 2008

You no fooling me...

I may be numb... but not THAT numb to not notice that something has changed.

Honestly? I don't really know if it's for the better or otherwise...

Then again... I may just be over reacting. =.=

Things have changed... they have... thay have...

I left tonight (Aug. 22, 2008) without notice... Since I'm really looking forward to fixing things on Sunday... (Or probably on Saturday... but nonetheless, you know what I mean) I don't want any of my rash actions, words or implications ruin the chances of reconciliation and amelioration.

I doubt if you'd be able to read this tonight... I really hope that you won't be able to...

Hopefully you get to read this, after I tell you about it... Which is either Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry, if ever you've read this tonight, I apologize... :'(

No comments: