Sunday, August 31, 2008

SHUT IT

If there's one thing I hate?? It would be when I get to be accused of something I have not done!

Isn't it just SO annoying? For people to come up to you and say...

"Hey, you did it again, you haven't overcome that sin of yours... etc etc etc" in sarcastic ways!

Well, fine! You're concern, I get it!

But hey! You don't sound concern about me! So sound alarmed!

And besides, beneath that "line" its quite obvious that you have that mistrust! So please?

QUIT IT!

I know when I do something wrong... I mean HELLO?! I am a Christian after all ain't I? So duhh... I get "promptings" from the Holy Spirit... So... GET IT??

Sorry, I guess.... But I really hope you'd understand...

*Sigh*

I know I know, getting angry wouldn't really do anything... and I guess, maybe I don't have the right to...

**Just needed to let it out.... Hope you'd understand~**

No comments: