Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blessed Beyond Words (Part II): Matters of the Heart

I can't believe how MUCH God is being gracious in answering my prayer!

I found one of my best friends writing a blog:

http://thegirlhewants.wordpress.com/

For those of you who've been following my posts, I keep saying that I hope to achieve a sense of fellowship and community with this blog -- and He just keeps pouring in more people! He's allowed me to reach people I would never have met without His leading; and, He's re-connecting me with the people who mean a lot to me!

One of my best friends, whom I haven't heard from in like -- FOREVER -- have recently started blogging again. And it's just so overwhelming to hear how people very dear to you are doing, especially in their walk with God.

I can't believe I actually went through ALL (well, there were just 4, but still, ALL) her posts and couldn't stop myself from giggling and sighing all through the time I was reading! I was not only reading about how she's been lately, but I'm reading about how SWEET God has been to her! IT'S JUTS EXHILARATING! I WAS STOKED -- so of course, the only logical thing to do was WRITE ABOUT IT!

Check her blog out! I'll be posting a link to her blog (along with her blogger profile) on the "The Communion of Saints" drop-down page. Her blog is mainly about her relationship with God, and how God has been teaching her the truth in RELATIONSHIPS. Yup, it's a blog about love, heart-aches, Mr. Right, among other things a girl walking with God has to deal with. But NOPE, it's not exclusively for girls -- as brothers and sisters, co-saints, we learn from the way God speaks to each of us -- so I encourage you to check it out. Here's the link again: http://thegirlhewants.wordpress.com/

No comments: