Sunday, February 26, 2012

You make all things work together for MY good.

I was casually browsing some comic videos on YouTube, and this appeared on the Suggested Videos panel



In the middle of the video, until the end, they kept repeating:
"You make, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD."

It's a coverage of a concert, so there were a LOT of repeats -- which, I could just hear God telling me: "You hear that son?"

Just as I was listening to it, I was reading my friend's blog: Believing the Unbelievable, with a post titled God's Plans vs. Mine. I won't be copying her whole post here, and I won't be giving much comments either. I believe her words are more than enough encouragement on how much God loves us to have anything LESS THAN PERFECT planned for us.
"Many are the plans in a man's heart; but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."-(Proverbs 19:21)

My plans are no match compared to God's plans for me. I'm actually excited for what God has in store for me for this season of my life. He's really a God full of surprises! He just surprised me yesterday that because of what happened,I might have to start my own clothing line already!AMAZING AND INDESCRIBABLE GOD.His right time is always perfect!Praying for it to happen if it is His will!In Jesus Name!:D All I can say is that we should not go before God, because we are nothing without Him in front of us.Don't let God follow us, we should be the ones following Him.OUR PLANS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT GOD IN OUR HEARTS.

I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. [8] The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever---do not abandon the works of your hands.-(Psalm 138:2,8)
These words helped me a lot last night!:">

-- Louie Yao

So many things are still swirling around my head right now, some are even trying to cloud over my heart -- BUT I refuse to stand down and let them overcome me. I don't need to worry about tomorrow, my future, what it holds, and how I'm gonna get there -- ALL I SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT IS HOW I CAN OBEY HIS EVERY COMMAND. He promised to bring us through, and He promised to be working in us until the day He comes back.
"God just reminded me that HE WILL NEVER EVER ABANDON ME!:) -- Louie Yao"

"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? ... Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matt. 6:27;34)

Obedience is a constant choice we have to deal with EVERYDAY; we have enough trouble struggling to obey God FULLY today to even start worrying about Tomorrow. God holds my tomorrow; He has new commands for me to follow tomorrow -- I just have to take the commands a day at a time, and obey them fully through the power of His Holy Spirit.

No comments: