Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More than blessed!

So today I stumbled upon this:

http://unfailinglovee.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-witnessed-love-of-christ-for-his.html

It's a blog by a really special person.

I'm used to calling her "my daughter," and I remember the times when I would have to constantly remind her to pray and seek God above all else. But look now? She's basking in His unfailing LOVE and even sharing it out!

It's really encouraging to see other saints commune with the Father, and more so to see the courage to just be true and out there.

Because of her, I realized an error I've been neglecting for the longest time:

I haven't been as true as I can be. I haven't been able to post for quite some time because I keep re-thinking about the things I would be posting. Trying to make sure it's "good enough" to be posted for the world to see. I totally forgot about the "good enough criteria" that I should be using -- HIS criteria. Whatever He would want me to say, whatever He has revealed to me to share, THAT is what's GOOD ENOUGH.

So with your prayers and by His grace. I'll try to do what this blog was supposed to do in the first place -- to just write about what He convicts me to write.

********


It would really mean a lot if you guys could follow her blog too, and I'll do my best to keep you guys updated about her updates too. There's no such thing as "too many believers communing together in His name" so let's spread the love:


HIS UNFAILING LOVE.

No comments: