Wednesday, June 13, 2007

anger?? or pity??

I have no idea whether am just angry at "him" or I'm really feeling sorry for our teacher.
Yes, I know she IS kind of boring... even I'm trying my hardest not to doze off...but the thing is,
I really am having pity on her.
She's doing her best to impart a vast amount of knowledge towards us, its just that we REALLY are getting sleepy...
I guess its also due to the time, I mean its already in the afternoon and every one's quite tired thus its easy for them/us to feel VERY SLEEPY..
But for me I guess its due to the fact that she's explaining the basics w/c am fairly familiar with thus I don't quite feel like I need to actually pay that much attention..
Making fun of her though...IS SO NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
It's just SO annoying how is it possible for "him" to not respect nor appreciate our teacher, even the 'repeaters' are actually (surprisingly) listening! *or at least hearing her and not making fun of her; or perhaps they're asleep*
And "he" claims to be a Christian....
But actually, yes, in this aspect "he" loses, but the thing is....
ugh....
YES, I'm quite clear that even I ain't perfect...
Maybe, the lesson here would be that...
I have to live a 'blameless' or at least 'TRY' to live a blameless life, to finally be able to have a little more right to correct and judge...
Its wrong though....hehe ^_^
I guess from now on, I have to set an example for "him" and for everyone else to respect and appreciate our teacher's as Christians like us would do...
May God be my Guide....ü
[am really sleepy though...*yawn*....]

No comments: