Monday, June 4, 2007

how will i face the fact...

A gentle gale blows my garments along with my hair slightly back as I watch the sun set by the bay. Amidst this polluted and noisy city, I found a little "patch of heaven" as you may say. But as the setting continues in its journey, emotions of different sorts started rushing up from within me. The fact that the day has finally ended and i would at last get my rest after a long tiring day is quite comforting. Yet, after the sun sets, the thought that the city would once again be enveloped in darkness drowns the comfort away. Perhaps that's just the way it should feel, just like when loosing a friend. The fact that you know that he/she would leave for a brighter tomorrow like for a better job opportunity (or something like that) would make you rejoice for him/her but on the other hand... its also clear to you that he/she would need to leave, and be away from you for a period of time, sadly, perhaps forever. The question now is... "How would you face the fact that he/she would be leaving??"

____________________________________________________
Tough ain't it?? but to tell you the truth, having a friend leave for another country isn't as hard as having someone stay away from you but is still always somewhere they're visible.
How can I face the fact that a friend of mine wants to stay away from me?? He/she's actually gonna stay away for his/her good...perhaps for my good also... he/she would actually stay away to change his/her image at school.... Yes I know its important for people to actually notice and respect you...but how can I just let go of a friend?? And face the pain of seeing him/her everyday?????? Until this very day its very uneasy just to see him/her... But I do pray that one day God would show both of us the way to be able to reach our goals...to be accepted...and to be able to stay as friends.....

*as you can see, all pronouns describe "my friend" is written as "him/her" since I don't really want to hurt that person...For I know that he/she is actually just trying to fix himself/herself...*

No comments: