Thursday, June 14, 2007

*sLePpY....*

waaaah...

I really have so much to write about today... I mean I usually write when depressed and today couldn't be MORE DEPRESSING....

But sad to say... I got too carried away reading Mondie-hya's blog and chatting that my eyes now are TIRED...
VERY TIRED....

I actually don't understand why, usually I could stay for at least 5hrs. in front of the computer...but anyways am also really sleepy...

And yeah..
Just wanna thank Mondie, Auds, Chiz, and Roxy today... they actually brightened up my day...

I guess the reason I can't write anymore bout how heavy I've felt a while a go could possibly be because my mood actually got lighter thanks to the two names mentioned above...

@mOnDiE
=tnx for everything...tnx dn for reminding me through your blog entries how great and mysterious our God is and how much you've done for me...THANKS!!!!!
=and yeah, it was FUN, as in pure F.U.N reading your blog...heheü

@aUdReY
=tnx for what you did a while a go...especially the "gesture" you did before leaving me there.... IT MEANT A LOT!!!! thanks

@rOxY
=thanks for understanding my wrong doings...especially for forgiving me despite what I did to you in English class...(sorry...)
=also thanks for lending me your iPod a while a go... it helped more than you knew it possibly could...

@cH!z
=tnx for understanding... and sorry din ah...ü
=I REALLY appreciate your apology...IT MEANT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!ü
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU^

bUt aBoVe AlL i wOuLd lIkE tO tHaNk GOD...

for giving me these people just in time when I needed them...and for always being there for me...ü

No comments: