Wednesday, June 6, 2007

WHY?! WHY?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the vastness of the skies reach, there my dreams extend...sadly though... as dreams they might stay forever....

As far as those dreams are... that far my heart is...again...from me...SH*T!! I feel so not myself! Hoe is it possible?? I don't remember anything happening to me that could change me THIS MUCH!! Why I ask.. Sadly, I don't have any answer. I feel so alone in the midst of all my "friends" or so I believe... ARGH!! Why?! Not to mention the fact that I'm still not at ease with someone!! Why?! Why?! What has become of me?? Why the sudden change?? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I feel so "hurt" with all the "facades" I see that surround me... How can the people I'm willing to give my life up for could just hurt me this much?? How is it possible that they can't see my wounds?? Or at least the "pain" in my expressions?? HOW?!? How can there be people who actually don't care as much as they should for their friends?? How could such heartless people exist?! I hate it!! The way i feel, the people I see, the things I do, the things I write and the things that happen... How is it possible that a student as feeble as me be surrounded by people like these and pressures so great?? How does this world expect me to cope?!Bombarding me from all sides and still it expects me to actually meet its expectations?! DAMN!!!!!

Good thing... I found some people who are not like that...people who actually LOVE me... and one of them said
"...the world is really cruel...but pleasing God is what's important not pleasing them...."

In fairness... it was simple...yet very meaningful for me at this point in time...
Thank God for people like her...

Then I was reminded of this verse..though I quite forgot the verse where it's found...and am not sure of all the words but I guess this will do...

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you not to harm you....."-God

Well, I just do hope that you realize these as well.... the world is not what we should conform into...but to God we must me patterned...ü

No comments: