Tuesday, June 5, 2007

God's Presence...HIs handy works!!ü

Argh!!! Today isn't actually a day a guy could get through easily... but AMAZINGLY... I did...since... GOD was there... or should I say.. IS HERE!!ü

(Yes i know whatever I might be saying here might seem too "shallow" for you...but the fact is...it hurts...)



Well to start of, it looked like a normal day...or so I thought...

Due to the fact that we we're running late...my mom drove fast...and....*sigh* we bumped into another car.... it felt SO weird... I don't know...I felt...embarrassed?? annoyed?? shocked?? am actually not clear... but all I know is that it didn't feel right... but thank God... the guy who owned the van that bumped into us...was as calm as a lamb!! Yes, he was!! (Um, if ever there's a chance that you get to read this...thanks MISTER!!ü) Well, at least if ever he wasn't calm, his anger didn't show... but you can see how annoyed he was the way that my parents kept insisting it was his fault...though actually it was MOSTLY his fault...but not ENTIRELY we also did something wrong you know...

Um...next thing was that... I finally found my self in school..after dozing of in the car that is...
After we got to school... my mom though I was late and apologized...but I held on to my faith and trusted that God would answer my prayer... and lo and behold...I wasn't!!!! hah! You see?? God does answer prayers..

Next of, the school day...um...der wasn't anything special...but as the day ended(school day; time to go home...)

Well, supposedly I was gonna hook up with some friends...but yah...my mom's car is actually color-coded today(haha, that doesn't sound right..but oh well... x_X)

Yah, so we rushed home... we thought we we're safe since we thought that the allowance that coded cars could go on the road was till' 4 o'clock... but then the police officers said that..it was only up to 3.... and so...just as you've thought.... we got a ticket...my mom lost her license(technically...right??)

And yeah... I didn't know what to feel or think...thankfully... I dozed of again..haha o_0

oh well... I don't think I can continue any longer... well to start of I don't feel bad anymore... And I think those are enough evidence that God was there through it all....

You might ask... "Where?? Aside from the fact that you weren't late...where else??"

Well... all those dozing off?? I believe it was God who made me sleep...weird eh??
But honestly, if I didn't doze of... I wouldn't know what to do.... actually all those "dozing off" were sudden...yup...immediately...BAM! and I'm in dreamland...hehe, no... I'm serious.

All I want to impart to you is this:
No matter how dark the situation you're in is, He can see you through, in little ways that could seem unnoticable but trust me...He does help...ü


No comments: