Tuesday, June 19, 2007

...GOD....

I won't care what men may
say,
I'll live my life come what
may.
With my God here by my
side,
Let Him think, let Him
decide.
My life, my all I now
give,
With You, for You I will
live....
As I was having my relaxing time
bathing...these words came to my mind...
Maybe its because I'm experiencing "new"
things these past few days...things I've never expected to encounter.... And
maybe am just TOO tired of everything...and I felt like am
SO not doing things God's way...
These words are perhaps my prayer...as you can say...
I would want to somewhat like rededicate
myself to God... and let Him do it for me... Let Him be my
Guide....
Yes, I know the world is SO hard to
understand and get along with...thus I'm leaving everything...yup...EVERYTHING
to God...
For I know...that as long as my life is in His hands....
I would need not worry...Ü

No comments: