Tuesday, June 12, 2007

*sigh* hehe, God is REALLY GOOD!!!!ü

haaaay...

another new day...actually its kind of like a new week for me...



this day wasn't as special as i thought until...


well it was about a few minute ago....

i went online and chatted with some friends... and again...had some of the re-curring events

1) having a HARD time convincing my friend bout God
2) saw KINDNESS again and kind of found acceptance...hehe ü

well, the most impacting was Mondie's Blog
(if you're curious here it is... check episodes 10-11-12??)
[http://mondies.blogspot.com/]

well, if you've checked it, you'll see how bad he made me seem...but at least...thanks to that bad 'potraition'...

he made me realize how patient he had been...

and how God has been also..ü

well, *yawns* am sleepy.... and my parents are FORCING me to stop and sleep...oh well better obey then...ü

*for details on why it was a new week for me....wait for the next entry(s)...heheü*

No comments: