Monday, June 4, 2007

"hopelessly helpless"

May 31, 2007
12:00am

I don't know what's happening to me?!? I feel like I'm gonna go crazy any minute now!! I'm not even clear if my mind'll collapse due to too much stuff in it and to too much thinking!!! But if that's the case, how come SO empty and crowded at the same time?! ARGH!! I so don't know what to do!!! I'm in this "EMO" state but I don't understand why?? I can't sleep, well it's actually more like I don't feel like sleeping(and I also don't feel sleepy)since there are still stuffs yet to be resolved...but...but.... I can't cry, i don't feel like crying... Yet i feel heavy inside though ironically i feel empty at the same time....I don't get it, how something empty could be so heavy... I cannot resolve into anything else aside from writing it down like this...though i do feel that me words just keeps repeating themselves, I guess that's because i still am not clear of how I actually feel right now and can't put it to words properly... I guess it wouldn't make any difference if I continued or if I'd stop....ARGH....That's all I can write right now, I feel so empty yet SO heavy and most of all I...I..I feel hopelessly helpless.....


*Emo= emotional* the state in which...um...its hard to explain...I'll try to explain it in my next entries...ü

No comments: