Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why??....Again I ask...

Its very hard to be contradicted, especially if you know you're right.

As for me?? Am not just contradicted, but also contradicted in a very undiplomatic way... It's so annoying how they just keep insisting that they're right without even listening to you nor giving valid reasons for their side of the argument!! VERY IRRITATING INDEED!! But the worst part is that...for some unknown reason...am hurt... x_X Why am I so sensitive?? Why do I feel this way in the first place??

Argh... I guess, I really have changed... an am just so unconscious of it... but...why????

Suddenly, for the first time in my life... I can conclude..that I really don't know who I am anymore.... I thought am like "this" but I turned out to be "that"....

These days...
There are times wherein I take stands for myself... fight for this and that...
But there are also these times wherein I'm just TOO DARN FEEBLE!!
Why?? What's happening to me???

Damn it... I can't find any answers... all I've been doing is asking why...why...why...

Yes, I know VERY CLEARLY that God has something special for me...just for me... but why can;t He reveal it a bit sooner?? I mean am now trapped in confusion, pain, most of all...nothingness.... why???

Guess it all boils down to me and God.... I guess I do have to set an appointment with Him for a one-on-one chat...*sigh* I just hope, it won't be too late...


And yeah...
I would like to thank SOME people who have been REALLY GREAT to me specially in this critical point in my life...

Atsi Chloe
My friends...
Janel Ng, Rachelle Fabico, Monique Gaw, Paula Ocampo, and Leah Ang
....and to those -people who have caused me these pains...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

for if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have found out who my real friends were and that I'm feeble without God...tnx!!

No comments: