Sunday, June 24, 2007

sunday....

l*sigh*
Am now using my dad's laptop... my mom's currently using the PC...
Am having fast internet..yey!! But its quite hard having no mouse though....hehe

Well, today's a Sunday... and I skipped practice... a Lang Song Practice (its a kind of Chinese declamation) That's because I have decided to actually follow God's command... "to keep the Sabbath Day holy" Yup!! I will...

After church... I go to fellowship...and then...REST!! I don't even study on Sundays...hehe

Oh well, so much for that...

These past few days... diff. events just kept on happening..and they're not FUN....

I. TEDDY.....
Well, it started when I snatched a teddy bear of a certain friend of mine...
and oh well... to make the long story short... Somebody snatched it from me and hit me with it..and this certain friend of mine who owned that bear... exclaimed "Hampas mo na sa lahat..wag lang kay Ivan!! Kadiri!!" (Hit anybody else with it...just not Ivan!! Yuck!!) And it HURTS you know... It's like..yes I know at that time she might really have been mad...and I don't really have a reputation for MR.CLEAN... but...the fact that those words came from a friend ...who actually MEANT it.... OUCH!!!!

II.PARISH
(write this later ^_^)

waaaaaaaaah.. all of a sudden everything just went =poof=!!

I mean all these burdensome feelings about these tiny disputes and stuff like that in school... just can't stay in my heart no longer...

Maybe because it's too full already with "this" certain problem already....

*sigh*

GOD....help me....please???

this post actually seems to weird and all....but am just too FULL inside right now...heart too full....

No comments: