Thursday, April 17, 2008

Again... =)

Well, again I am here... Obviously boredom got my fingers moving again, clearly though, I don't think I have much to say.

Today was (let's pretend its already tomorrow, but I still used today, okay?) really different. I mean who would've thought "ore-sama" [Japanese; a weird way of addressing oneself, quite conceited-ly] would be fixing blog and friendster layouts? And even comment on people (well yeah, I FINALLY made 'testis'*testimonials for people, sorry though it wasn't for everybody since Friendster is kind of demented right now, or at least at home that is) as well as posting on "CBoxes" of co-bloggers. Obviously boredom really made its way to my system... *sigh*

Currently? I don't really know whether I'm "happy" that my day turned out this way, or the other way around. Again I'm confused.

I guess this is just how a person feels when they turn 16 the next day... =)

No comments: