Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AutumnFrost

Its been quite a while since I last posted... (obviously)
Apparently I'm home alone with nothing to do and not feeling quite well.

It's so hard so have dreams and have the realization that they can NEVER be more than what they are, dreams.

'AutumnFrost' is actually a fragment of what I thought as tangible. It's a username I made for an account at "WRETCH" (don't ask me why wretch, the site was in chinese, so most likely it doesn't mean exactly the way it sounds), there I tried to reach the unreachable. And guess what?? It WAS unreachable, I somewhat just made a fool of myself. Good thing it wasn't my real name. But don't get me wrong, I really meant it. I meant whatever it is I posted there, I really want it.
I can only wait... *sigh*

I'm verry sorry.... =) Obviously you didn't understand a thing in the previous paragraph, =) My deepest apologies, I just didn't feel like I can embarass my self twice in a day, thus I kept the details, perhaps someday I'd find the courage to tell the WHOLE story, =) but its obviously not now.

I do hope the people concerened with the 'AutumnFrost' thingie, would find a way to get here and read these, maybe then they'd understand.

Lesson:
Dreams are a great source of strength, a great escape route. And it REALLY would be a courageous deed to pursue them, DON'T STOP! But I have to warn you. It won't be easy, and not all dreams are reachable, it would be painful... BUT! I would really encourage you to take the risk and go after them!!

No comments: