Saturday, April 26, 2008

Malfunction?!

Its really annoying! The fact that I seem to have this writing sickness that somewhat sets a parameter on my pieces. I mean as far as I can remember, I have been blogging like this, like "boring" this.

So far? I can't seem to let go of the usage of "apparently", "currently", "some what", etc! Haven't you seen?

Its really depressing! Knowing that as a writer, instead of improving, I'm stagnant! Not to mention the fact that I feel like before being stagnant, I even stepped back a little.

*sigh...

People has always been saying that the way I write is usually very "flowery". Too flowery, as some may put it. But I... I don't really know.

I think its no secret, the fact that I actually envy Chiz's way of writing. She has the ability of disposing pompous words without having the slightest notion of being a "know-it-all".

I want that, but I guess the more I try... The worst I become.

I feel like a broken recorder. You know. One that ALWAYS repeats the same thing again and again. No matter how many times you try to have it change the way it does things, you never succeed. I feel so trapped. Its as if I'm to stay in this repetitive event that never seems to be over. The feeling that no matter what you do, and how you do them... They always come out the same. I feel powerless.

So much for that... (I guess)

I really would like to , like Chiz. blog about my day. But I guess its just not me to do so. I can't seem to find the right words, nor the right way of stating the events. You may say that writing is really a free form type of art. But still, it has standards, mostly? Standards I impose on myself. And one of the greatest disappointment one can face it having yourself dissatisfied with yourself, failing yourself.

So I guess, its better this way then... I'll just try to enumerate them! HAHA =)

Today:
1. Was at Monique Gaw's house early morning. Yep! Real EARLY! (7:00++am)
2. Went to Makati (with Monique) , to Chemworld to be exact, and attended a seminar on Perfume making.
Yey! I now know how to make perfumes! =) And they actually allow you to be about to make perfumes that smell exactly like those commercial ones! =) Namely? D&G, Bvlgari, Lacoste, Paris Hilton. ETC! =)
[NOTE: Message me if interested =)]
3. Instead of buying stuffs for perfume business. We settled for scented soaps instead! Easier, cheaper, and much much more SALABLE! =) And we went to her house to actually start the "soap scenting".
4. Apparently (see? here I go again...) after all those,
I had to rush to school for choir rehearsal. And since my day was really jam packed, (We walked A LOT btw... me and Monique) I was sweating BULLETS! And I think at that time, I really smelled awful already. So, being far from home, I had to turn to my ever so reliable friend Chiz! Since I didn't really want people backing away from me right? So I called her up, and asked if she could spare me a shirt, and she did! =) She even gave it to me! If only I had time, I would've showered off... But I was really running late, so I just went to.... HEY! I don't really think I have to share these do I? Anyways, to make the short story even shorter, I mad it to choir practice smelling & feeling fresh! =) (though the shirt was a little tight)

Lessons:
Friends , TRUE friends I mean, are really a BIG BIG BIG help! Never ever underestimate a friend!
And you're never TOO young nor TOO old to be an entrepreneur.
If THERE's A WILL... WAYS CAN BE FOUND! =)

No comments: