Thursday, April 24, 2008

So?!

So... Today is the first official day that my dad's far away. I don't really feel it's difference, at least in the morning. Since during summer mornings, my dad's already at work, thus I don't really get to bump into him too often. Its when night falls, that's when I THINK I'd probably feel its "weight"(?).

Apparently, I usually stay up late OL (online), as most of you might know, and my mom doesn't really stay up late... That's when my dad comes in the picture. He's the one who ensures that I go to sleep, and he's also the one who stays up and waits for me to finish everything I have to do and then only sleeps when I am in the room. (We sleep in the same room BTW... My WHOLE family... Immediate family that is)

Sigh...
Well, so much for that... =)

Today was really something, we went to 168 Sopping Mall to do.. obviously... do some shopping. But only Mae was able to buy something. I guess I was just TOO picky... or the clothes were TOO picky... =)

Anyways, after that we (me and Gladys) spent the rest of the afternoon at Chiz's place. We watched "Disturbia" well at least the second half. And as we were watching, Willy (haha, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I mimic they're way of addressing him ;] ) came. The original plan was to scare me, yup poor old me. But since Willy came, I got to borrow his PSP and somewhat was not paying that much attention to the screen anymore, and so they didn't have had the chance to scare/frighten/shock(?) me! LOLx

*Thanks Willy! In you face Chiz, Dobz, Demiee, and Donway! haha

After that, we played Bleach on (I guess you could use on... right) Chiz's PS2... Apparently, we were successful in tiring out our vocal prowess!! haha, We shouted quite a lot! =)

Again, this entry is somewhat something to show my gratitude to my BELOVED friends! YEP! BeLOvED!! =) Thanks again guys!!

Love Lotz!!

No comments: