Friday, April 25, 2008

Today?

Well, nothing really special today.

We went to 168 Shopping Mall again, apparently for the same reasons. I needed clothes, and so did Mae. And so we went. We brought Ennah along, she somewhat acted as our fashion guru, who decided which to buy and which to ditch. Nielsen came along today, she was in a sort of a dilemma. She is ( along with Rochelle) to participate in a Model Search (at least I think its so) TOMORROW! Yup, can you believe? Tomorrow. And she was still in the process of completing her outfit for the runway! (The contestants were just given the theme. ) And so... We shopped!

Boy! Was it tiring! We were able to buy... some though.

Unfortunately? I am currently REAL sleepy...

As for the day?

Well, Uhm... Let's see...
-Voice Lesson
-Piano Lesson
-GE (Yeah, I was able to play... for 30-40minutes?)
.
And basically that's all! =)

Just awhile ago, I took a somewhat "Personality Test" that sort of determines what kind of a blogger you are. And the results were quite as expected if I must say.

It says:
Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.
I don't want to brag, but I do agree. At least before, in the past I can say it was. But currently? Its become more of an Online journal, that just keeps track of what I do daily. Pretty boring huh?

But I will do my best to regain my status(?!) =)

Lesson:
Just keep on trying! Everything I did today were things that required PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE which as we all know is really needed in our lives.
Choosing clothes wasn't easy, nor was walking around the mall checking stores one-by-one and trying stuffs on; but we know that we needed it, and so we pushed through.
Singing and playing instruments aren't skills that can be nurtured overnight. They're to be EARNED! =)
Also, online games are a good simulation of life. Though life isn't always as easy nor is it always as hard as RPG's (role playing games). Games like those really give you a taste of what life is. You need to train and work hard to be "strong" and defeat challenges. And at the same time you'll have to learn to earn money and respect. Lastly, some might be against this, it also teaches one how to behave properly, and how to work with other people!
So always keep in mind PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE... not just in our minds... But more over in our actions! =)


*RPG : Games which follow certain plots ; in which you get to control character(s) and control them as the story of their life(s) unfold.

No comments: