Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleeping

So my birthday passed... *sigh* what an occassion that was. Anyways, as expected from an indolent guy like me, I wasn't able to post on that day, nor on the next day, good thing I have persisten "blogger" friends.
So feel free to check out what happened on my bday from these links below... =)

http://denicesy.blogspot.com/2008/04/happy-birthday-my-lve.html

http://denicesy.blogspot.com/2008/04/ivans-birthday-at-moa.html

http://chioarocks.blogspot.com/2008/04/im-too-tired-to-type-it.html

*phew! What a hassle! For some reasons I can't "copy paste" those links, yup, I had to type them manually. Well, if they didn't work just check out their blogs whose URL's are part of the links on the rightmost column of my blog (namely "Chioa's" and "Chiz's)

I would also like to take this time out to thank the following:
>Gladys Yu
-Giselle Yu
-Marvin Chua
>Darlene Talento
>Darlene Keng
>Marion Go
>Monique Gaw
>Rochelle Cheng
>Jefferson Sia
>Katrina Tee
>Rachelle Fabico
-Bernadee
>Walter Yuloque
>Denice Sy
>Ralph Chioa
>Cindy Ong
>Mae Chan Li
>Audrey Lu
>Kevin Dionisio
>Nielsen Jaranilla


Thanks guys! YOU really made my 16th Birthday memorable!! =)
BTW, these people were those people who really took time out to make my birthday special.

Some of them even stayed up until 12 midnight just to greet me a "Happy Birthday".
(names in Yellow)

Some greeted me exactly on that day
(names in white)

Some even called!!
(names in green)

And of course! Those in "Red" are the ones who really outdid everyone this year! =)
They were the ones who treated me to an "All-expense-paid" day at the mall!
YUP!
All expense paid!

Instead of the usual gathering wherein the birthday celebrator (yup! its celebrator not celebrant!) is the one in-charge of the bills, it was the other way around!!! This time, we went out and they treated me to everything I wanted!!! Movies, games, food, even transportation were all paid by them! Thanks guys!!!

Apparently it looks like I've focused too much on my birthday, and forgot the stuff that I was really supposed to write about, TODAY.

Well, I guess that was so because today wasn't really something, aside from the fact that I slept half the day off. Nothing really special...

Once again I would like to extend my HEARTFELT gratitude to the names stated above! Thanks guys!! Love YOU!!!! =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)