Monday, April 28, 2008

Agony || Bye Chiz! =)

I am once again in that state of being where one is subject to emotional "lows" with unknown reasons.

What to do?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, today my beloved friend Chiz leaves for Australia. Yup, and if I am correct, at this very moment she already is at the so-called "Land Down Under"

Since she left just this evening, we had her spend her last few hours in the Philippines with us! =)

(Kevin D. , Gladys)

Well there actually were some more, but they only were with us as we ate our 10 o'clock brunch.
After which, we went straight to Chiz's crib. There we played, and played, and played. It does sound quite dull, but believe me! With those people? Boring moments are never present!

We'll just have to wait for her arrival by May 6? I kind of forgot the exact date, but its roughly that.

We left her house by around 2:30pm BTW.
(We had some other plans, and besides, her dad comes home at three, and by then she would be busy with the final preparations for their trip.)

As for the rest of the afternoon?

I spent it in the computer shop. I was there for like 2-3 hours? Yeah, I am quite an addict. =)

Actually we (me and Almond) planned to leave by 4pm, but the weather interfered. And so we were sort of stranded at the computer shop for another 90 minutes.

And then finally the rain came to a halt. And so we parted ways.

I guess life shouldn't always be planned, don't you think?

"A day out with friends."

Was all I had in mind when I left the house, no more no less. I knew I was going to spend half my day with Chiz and the others, and then the other half playing online games with Almond.

No expectations, no preparations, no disappointments.

All in all? It was great! =)

Lesson:
Things don't always go as planned. As cliche as it seems, it is actually a sad reality. Sometimes though it actually works for the better, but not always. =)
And always hope for the best, at times, "hope" is the only thing we can cling on to.

No comments: