Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ooops.

Wah! =( I am supposed to be updating my blog daily, but due to time constrains, it seems like today's (a.k.a April 29, 2008) post would be dated as tomorrows, since its already 12:30am....

Anyways, here's what's for 29!
And YUP, I will also be posting tomorrow, ergo today. =)

April 29, 2008


Sleep
Yeah, sleep... I slept 14hrs! Apparently my body knew that I didn't actually have anything planned for today and so it kind of ensured that I get back on my sleep.

Happy Birthday Friend!!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MAE!
Mae Chan Li turns 17 today! =)
Love you Mae! =)
You really are special, something that we are blessed with! Stay the same! And thanks for all those times we've spent together, I know there are quite a lot of times that we both are busy with "work" and our other friends, but despite that you still are always there for me! THANKS A LOT!!! =)

Death
I was supposed to actually have been able to post on-time. But as I was using the computer a while a go (about 10:40++ pm), my mom asked me to accompany her. We went to La Funeraria Paz a.k.a Araneta Paz. The grandmother of one of my batch mate and friend died. (Ryan Yu)

And it just got me thinking, we humans really don't have a say in our lives do we? Whatever we do, it has its limitations pre-set already, even before we begin. We are very limited, whether it be our strength, our emotional and mental capacities, and most especially our life. We don't know when this ends. We have the slightest notion of our future. The list goes on and on, but I'm afraid I'd better stop here, for if I continue it might already offend others, at the same time, I might sound so "emo" =)

Lesson:
Sleeping is good, but everything in excess is always bad. =) [generally that is]
Its always good to have friends who are there just when you need them, not just when they are available or when they "need" you.
Life is uncertain, but it doesn't mean that its all bad. We still can work some things out, and as I have said before, hoping is never a bad thing. =) Again, caution though on hoping too much.

No comments: