Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gluttonous

What a day! The original plan today was for me to go to school, meet up with some friends and go play (literally play), then come home by four.

Well, I did go to school, I was able to meet them, and I was able to play. But after that, slight changes in the plan occurred.

When the clock had stricken four, we had to part ways. I had to go to my mother's "office" and supposedly go home. Apparently though, some "Taiwan Visitors" (yep, I know it's supposedly "Taiwanese Visitors" but hey, it was our school that wrote on the board the word "Taiwan" without the "ese" so who am I to argue?) were present at our school, and they were "roaming" in the school.
My mom said that we still aren't allowed to leave (at least she was) until the "Visitors" had passed her office already. So I had to go to the nearby "Jollibee" for snacks... and this is where it all began!

Would you believe?!
* I was originally going to elaborate on what I ate... But I'd rather not =)

It was surprisingly A LOT though. =)
I guess now I don't have anymore right to ask and wonder why I am like I am (I guess it's obvious which part of me I'm referring to =p)

How gluttonous! =)

Okay, so I guess this is one of those posts that aren't really substantial right? Well, I think that's probably because I really want to write, and yet something within me is sort of holding back. I originally intended to write about my dad leaving for China tomorrow, but I can't seem to put it to words right now ...
Anyways, tonight (as my aunt would put it), we might not go to sleep, and just wait 'till the morning comes...
I really don't wanna think about it... let alone write about it. Perhaps some other time.


*Sigh...

No comments: